What Is the Weekend's Itinerary?

We will be sharing our Baby Bathwater Island App with all attendees a month before the event. The app will have a full event schedule, and should help you get an idea of how your time on the island can be spent.

Things kick off on the island on the afternoon of Wednesday, June 26th.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday are full days packed with content, wellness, activities, surprises and good times!

The event wraps up on Sunday, June 30th.

What's Included in My Registration?

Your registration includes:

  • Participation in the event
  • Lodging
  • Incredible food
  • Alcohol
  • Musical entertainment
  • Stimulating content
  • Access to all activities and wellness offerings
  • Transportation between the island and Split International Airport

What's the Refund Policy?

We understand life happens, that’s why we’ve got a refund policy we’re proud of.

If for whatever reason you cannot come, we will refund 80% of your ticket price back to you. Better yet, the remaining 20% will roll over and can be applied to any Baby Bathwater event of your choosing.

Please note, however, that any cancellations made within fourteen (14) days of the registered weekend cannot be refunded.

Can You Accommodate Dietary Restrictions?

We will have dining options to accommodate vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free for each meal. We can prepare arrangements for Kosher meals as well as a variety of other diets, if noted ahead of time.

What Should I Pack?

Temperatures range from around 80-85ºF ( 26-29ºC) during the day and 65-70ºF ( 18-21ºC) in the evenings on the island.

Click here for the weather forecast.

We recommend you bring:

  • sunglasses
  • shorts and t-shirts
  • light long sleeve layers
  • bathing suit
  • shoes you can swim in
  • yoga/workout clothes
  • sunscreen
  • international adapter for electronics

Still Have Questions?

If you have any more questions or need anything else, please feel free to reach out to Cynthia at [email protected] or (720) 722-2216.