We’ll share the Baby Bathwater app with all the attendees two weeks before the event. The app will include the full event schedule, and will help you get an idea of how to spend your time with us in Italy.
Things officially kick off on Sunday, June 7th at 5PM CEST.
Monday and Tuesday are full days packed with content, wellness, activities, surprises and good times.
The event will wrap up at 2PM CEST on Wednesday, June 10th.
In a word: Everything.
Your registration includes:
We understand life happens, and that’s why we’ve got a refund policy for real life.
If — for whatever reason — you can’t come, we will refund 80% of your ticket price. Better yet, the remaining 20% will roll over and can be applied to any other 2020 Baby Bathwater event.
Please note, however, that any cancellations made within fourteen (14) days of the event cannot be refunded.
We will have dining options to accommodate vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free at every meal. We can make arrangements for a variety of other diets as well — just let us know ahead of time.
Temperatures range from around 78ºF (25ºC) during the day and 65ºF (18ºC) in the evenings.
We recommend you bring:
Ever stayed in a medieval castle before? Many of the current bedrooms today did not start out as bedrooms in the 17th century — they’ve been converted to host groups like ours, and the end result is super unique accommodations that will add some extra character to the whole experience.
Please do not be surprised if you have to walk through a friend’s bedroom to get to your own or to the bathroom. We know this is out of the ordinary, so we are keeping this in mind and taking extra care when assigning lodging.
For the right folks, the quirks of some of these rooms actually become a terrific feature when you settle into the experience. But if privacy is a big concern, this may not be the right event for you.
If you can roll with the quirks and accept that you’ll probably become better friends with your fellow attendees, then you’ll be rewarded with a one-of-a-kind experience in a one-of-a-kind castle in a one-of-a-kind village.
We will provide your lodging information when you arrive at check-in on Sunday, June 7th.
**This is our lowest capacity event and space in this medieval castle of oddity is extremely limited, so we recommend reserving your spot as soon as possible.