We’ll share the Baby Bathwater app with all the attendees two weeks before the event. The app will include the full event schedule, and will help you get an idea of how to spend your time with us in New Orleans.
Things officially kick off on Monday, October 5th at 5PM CST.
Tuesday and Wednesday are full days packed with content, wellness, activities, surprises and good times.
The event will wrap up at 2PM CST on Thursday, October 8th.
In a word: Everything.
Your registration includes:
We understand life happens, and that’s why we’ve got a refund policy for real life.
If — for whatever reason — you can’t come, we will refund 80% of your ticket price. Better yet, the remaining 20% will roll over and can be applied to the next available Baby Bathwater event.
Please note, however, that any cancellations made within fourteen (14) days of the event cannot be refunded.
(In the situation that our event must be cancelled or postponed to a date that you are unable to attend, we will offer a 100% refund or rollover to a future BBW event.)
We will have dining options to accommodate vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free at every meal. We can make arrangements for a variety of other diets as well — just let us know ahead of time.
Going Solo All-Inclusive
Bringing a Partner All-Inclusive
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly